![]() | |
| That's me, 3 years old. |
Precedents are important indeed. They are the titles, subtitles and chapters in the history that shaped me and the way handle things in my life:
I am a woman
...architect
...urban
nevertheless my hobbies are not technological, they are not rushed. I learned early that to enjoy your time in this life you have to slow down. My time for rest I apply in Slowlife, Slowfood - and I mean it form planting and the chicken coop to special cusine and stylish food.
...architect
...urban
nevertheless my hobbies are not technological, they are not rushed. I learned early that to enjoy your time in this life you have to slow down. My time for rest I apply in Slowlife, Slowfood - and I mean it form planting and the chicken coop to special cusine and stylish food.
Nice to meet you,
hope to see you again soon

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário